We offer a free check-up on any Pac-Man or Ms.Pac-man game board sent to us. CLICK HERE to learn more. If you'd like, we can install the 16 game kit at no charge while your board is here if you just include on your note that you want to buy one.
BUY ONE NOW for immediate shipping:
Plug-in kit for Pacman or Ms Pacman
Every PACMAN and Ms PACMAN game has the same main circuit board inside.
Over the twenty-five plus years since it was introduced, several new games have been written to run on the PACMAN main board. It is now possible to remove and discard all of the original program ROMs from the main board and to fit sixteen different versions of the software on one ROM.
- CHOOSE YOUR GAME ON SCREEN
- Insert a coin, then use the joystick to select a game.
- Play the same game continuously, or choose a new game each time.
- HIGH SCORE TABLE
- Put in your initials if you are in the top ten high scores.
- The high score table is shared by all the games.
- The game remembers the high scores when it is shut off!
- BUY-IN FEATURE
- Got a great game going? Choose to continue your game!
- Drop a coin and jump back into the game in the same scene with your full score.
- ALL THE BEST GAMES
- Play all your old favorites in their original form. These are not emulations, this is all the original code running on the original game board.
- Play FAST and SLOW versions of all the games.
The original PACMAN game is refered to as SLOW. Within a few months of it's release, hackers had figured out how to change a few bytes of code to make the yellow PACMAN character move twice as FAST, while the badguys went the same old speed. This SPEED-UP option is one of the most popular programs of all times, and almost every arcade game has this FAST version installed. You can play it BOTH WAYS!
PACMAN - The yellow guy in his first incarnation. Eat the dots and avoid the ghosts while gobbling fruit and power pellets.
- MS. PACMAN - Featuring a female Pac, Ms. Pacman provides additional mazes, moving fruit, and smarter ghosts!
- PAC ATTACK - In this popular version, Pacman's mazes get changed. On higher levels, eating a power pellet can erase the maze!
- MS. PAC ATTACK - A new set of mazes to drive players crazy!
- PACMAN PLUS - Not just a graphic update to PACMAN; in this challenging game the ghosts are faster and smarter. On higher levels, eating a pellet may not turn all the ghosts blue, and sometimes hides the maze for a time! However, eating a fruit will scare the ghosts and allow players to score up to 3200 points eating them!
- MS. PACMAN AFTER DARK - Everything's lit up like a neon sign except the maze! You'll have to remember your MS. PACMAN mazes to make it through safely. The ghosts are worth more points this time, however.
- ULTRA PACMAN - A faster, harder, more challenging PACMAN. Multiple mazes will challenge even the greatest of PACMAN wizards. A special fruit which rarely appears awards the player with a free credit!
- PIRANHA - a popular kit among operators in the early 80s, this time the player controls a hungry piranha chased by squid!
- Think you have a shot at the high score table? CONTINUE!
- At the end of the game, the player will be asked to enter their initials if their score is one of the ten highest scores ever.
- Got a problem with your cabinet wiring or joystick switches?
- Enter the diagnostic mode!
- Need to know how many coins should be in the coin box?
- Check the bookkeeping page!
This is a simple plug-in kit which will resurrect many dead Pacman circuit boards. If your game crashes because the ROMs are old and the legs are rusting off them or the ribbon cable has become brittle, THROW THEM ALL AWAY! This kit takes advantage of advances in technology to replace them all with a small circuit board which plugs into sockets which are already on your main game board. No more ribbon cable, no more satelite board. And no more 285 SYNC BUSS CONTROLLER card; it's functions are included in the SUPER ABC!
The SUPER ABC kit sells for $289. and includes
illustrated installation instructions.
Take a look at the SUPER ABC kit:
Click on the circuit board to see it close up. Click here to see it giant size!
- High score table saved in non-volatile RAM.
Scores remain in NVRAM memory even after the game is shut off WITHOUT an external battery!
- Speed selection allows youngsters to play a slower game while masters can test their reflexes on the fast mode.
- Attract mode cycles through all games to avoid monitor burn-in!
- Installation takes just minutes following our simple instructions. Or send us your main board for free installation!
- Game variety brings players back.
- BUY-IN feature really keeps them playing for that high score!
- Variations on a game ANYONE can play!
- No ribbon cables to go bad or get in the way - our board plugs directly onto your PACMAN or MS. PACMAN circuit board!
- Incredible TEST MODE built in! Graphical user interface displays all the switches in your cabinet and shows whether they are open or closed. Automatically tests the RAM chips on the main game board and reports the results. Shows DIP switch condition and logical results. Allows you to reset the high score table and bookkeeping RAM.
BUY ONE NOW for immediate shipping:
Two Bit Score Amusements
4418 Pack Saddle Pass
Austin, TX 78745
e-mail to: Sales@Twobits.com
Return to www.Twobits.com